Okay,

I had to remove validation.nb.cluster.cnd=cnd.kit, too.

Now I get the Target "all-cnd" does not exist in the project "main". error.

However I get the same error when trying to build dlight.

Now from the Jira I concluded that I might need to call ant differently. So I
tried

ant -f cnd/cnd.editor -Dcluster.config=cnd run

Now I am stuck on the Issue

netbeans/nbbuild/templates/projectized.xml:101: No dependent module
org.netbeans.libs.clank

So next step would be to build clank from

https://github.com/java-port/clank ?

I tried to remove the dependency clank from the cluster, but ant stayed
persistant in requesting clank.
Lets see.

But I think I am again a step forward. Thx for all the infos.

I pushed my changes to https://github.com/leginee/netbeans/tree/rm_dbx
If someone is interested. I can create a pull request but rather would go for a
pull request if cnd at least builds.

All the Best
Peter