Hi all,

Well, this open source thing is about contributing, right?

IMHO if Christopher has detected a missing feature "that really hurts" then he can of course start contributing to Alex's repository. And of course we'll be happy to answer any NetBeans related questions he may have while doing so.

Whether Alex wants to port, upgrade, sell, donate or delete the plugin is something Alex should decide, if he wants to, whenever he wants to :-).

I think we just can make one request to Alex: being able to meet and have one or two beers(*) together sometime in the future!

Kind regards,
Antonio

(*)
Of course anybody can increase the number of beers. Two is the maximum for me before I start forgetting things.