Von: Matthias Bläsing
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020 21:24
An: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Spring Support

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.06.2020, 10:58 +0600 schrieb Brain Rebooting:
> Can we get a React Native plugin? The last thing we need maybe. All know
> that it's hugely popular. Though Netbeans already support Android apps
> development, we need another product that is hugely popular and capable of
> cross platform mobile apps development. Is there any kind hearted people
> who can do this for Netbeans?

before we integrate a new plugin or before you ask for one, two
questions must be answered:

a) does the plugin pull its weight, i.e. is there enough interest and
usage out there that it is worth moving to the core and is it
maintainable (javascript land has the tendency to be unstable) and
b) who will work on it and keep it running

If not both answers can be answered satisfactory, new additions should
be looked at critical.

Greetings

Matthias

PS: Post with real name feel better and real name is a requirement for
delevopment in Apache NetBeans.