I think if Azul is asking for some labor from the community here, some sort
of contribution of value that supports the community might be a nice idea.

Like, say, hosting update center mirrors or, given that mirror-based
updates seem to be proving problematic for some people on corporate
networks, a formal update server that could be used in their place for
those users, would be good.  Show that it's a two-way street.

Seems like there are a number of areas when it comes to web infrastructure
where Apache is rather limited, where a company with global reach like Azul
could significantly contribute, and the cost of it would be the size of a
rounding error in their budget.  If you want to get, give.

-Tim

--
http://timboudreau.com