+1, I like Zulu and use it.  Would definitely make it an easy install.

As for the specialized distribution, I concur with Neil.  If we could make
an API or plugin that could be used by any JDK vendor to create a
distribution, then I think that would be the best route.

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=Juneau