Right. Imagine if we were to have an integrated Java development
environment (NetBeans) together with an integrated Java information
environment (foojay). Simple integration point would be to plug the foojay
feed into the NetBeans welcome screen, instead of the mostly non-active
Apache NetBeans feed, not only because of its non-activeness but also
because it would provide the user of NetBeans with daily new content,
admittedly all Java related, to take a look at. But better daily updates re
Java than no regular updates at all.

Gj