Hi Geertjan,

Great work and congratulations on another excellent project.  I am in
agreement with Laszlo in that the departure of java.net left a big void.  I
hope foojay.io can become that sweet spot for those interested in
news/articles around the JVM.  I need a new homepage...and this has
potential!

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com