From: Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 4:27:47 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: foojay.io — my other hat!

Well, I wish both of the site and you a good luck with that.

Personally when Oracle let the java.net site go down with it's news
blogs, projects, etc... it left a big empty space. That made me sad.

I've read into foojay.io a few times already, I think it has the
potential to bring Java people together again.