On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 15:51, Thomas Kellerer <sham...@gmx.net> wrote:
> Neil C Smith schrieb am 26.08.2021 um 16:37:
> > I wonder if it might actually be
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-5914 ?
> >
> The thread dumps do look different.
>
> In "my dump" only
> "org.netbeans.modules.project.ui.actions.LookupSensitiveAction"
> and "Load Open Projects" are blocked, whereas in the thread dumps in that
> issue substantially more threads
> are involved.
>
> However "Load Open Projects" seems to always be included, so I attached my
> dump to that issue.

Definitely looks to be NETBEANS-5914 - key thing is deadlock around
org.netbeans.spi.project.support.DelegatingLookupImpl.doDelegate

The LookupSensitiveAction thread stuck in
org.netbeans.modules.maven.ActionProviderImpl.isActionEnabled seems to
be across these too, and had recent-ish changes ???

Marked that as a blocker for 12.5 for now too then!

Thanks,