Hi,
I'd like to see if I could contribute to a few bugs starting with investigations with a perspective test-driven bugfix approach.

So far I have the following questions:

1. Module build
What is "etc." in "You can also use php, enterprise, etc. See the cluster.properties file." in README? Looking at `clusters.properties` webcommon should work, but `ant -Dcluster.config=webcommon` fails due to `/mnt/data/home/software/netbeans/nbbuild/build.xml:277: ${clusters.config.webcommon.list}.dir is not defined`

2. How to run tests?
I'm trying to fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-5330, a StackoverflowError in JsIndexer.java:229 in the webcommon/javascript2.editor project.

Looking at the directory structure I see no test where I'd expect it judging from the directory structure. If I was sane, I'd give up here because adding tests afterwards is very painful.

Meanwhile I've been breaking random tests with RuntimeException and running different module configurations in order to see whether the test fails and figure out which configuration I can use to run a reasonable set of tests to finally get started with development, no success so far. A full build of the cluster is still running with a few exceptions and failing assertions added, but I doubt that's what netbeans devs are doing and want their contributors to be doing.

`ant test` which has a too large scope anyway fails due to compilation errors in `nbbuild/templates/common.xml:630`.

-Kalle