On 1/6/22 09:38, Neil C Smith wrote:
> Following the lazy consensus thread I've started work on porting
> Airflow's issue forms for NetBeans, making changes where necessary.
>
> There is an in progress PR at https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/3415

The bug report form is excellent. It looks welcoming, like we really
want people to file issues. The last thing you want is for someone to
start filing an issue, then give up in exasperation because it's more
complicated than their tax returns. I was particularly impressed by "we
are happy to guide you in the contribution process".

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)