That was my guess.  Thanks, I'll take a look.

Peter

________________________________
From: Brad Hards <br...@frogmouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2022 7:31 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Cc: Peter Blemel <pble...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Original" NB tutorials?

On Monday, 24 January 2022 1:18:09 PM AEDT Peter Blemel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After looking through the tutorials, the thing that jumps out at me the most
> is that many of them have incorrect illustrations. I used many of these
> tutorials "back in the day", and recall that the illustrations were not
> such a jumble.
When I worked these, it looked like some tutorials had images that used the
same names, and there was overwriting when the directory structure was
flattened.

> If someone can point me to the original directories from
> before they were moved, I will try to get the right images back into their
> respective tutorials in the GitHub repo before moving on to updating
> individual tutorials.
I can only suggest the archive. For example:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190103205150/https://netbeans.org/kb/index.html

Note that some of the images are so old that they are misleading. Regenerating
them would be ideal, and I found it easier than trying to find the old images.

Brad