From: antonio <anto...@vieiro.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 1:04 AM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: "Original" NB tutorials?

Of course!

images.tgz: https://ufile.io/twj9inhm
tutorials.tgz: https://ufile.io/qpk1abf3

Note that "tutorials.tgz" has the original HTML file of each tutorial
(i.e., not transformed to asciidoc). For instance "nbm-java-hint.html"
is related to "nbm-java-hint.asciidoc" now [1].

What I was thinking is that it would be easier to scan the images in
each asciidoc file (with a sed script), find the proper equivalent in
"images.tgz", copy the proper image (with a prefix that could be the
name of the tutorial, for instance) and update the asciidoc file.

Let me know if you need any assistance on this.

Thanks & kind regards,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/blob/master/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/tutorials/nbm-java-hint.asciidoc