Hi Peter,

Originals are kept here for reference

https://github.com/wadechandler/netbeans-static-site (src/content)

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S.: I'm curious, which illustrations are incorrect?

El 24/1/22 a las 3:18, Peter Blemel escribió:
Hi,

After looking through the tutorials, the thing that jumps out at me the most is that many
of them have incorrect illustrations. I used many of these tutorials "back in the
day", and recall that the illustrations were not such a jumble.  If someone can
point me to the original directories from before they were moved, I will try to get the
right images back into their respective tutorials in the GitHub repo before moving on to
updating individual tutorials.

Thanks,
Peter