Hi Peter,

Yep, .html files have an exact match to .asciidoc files (but for certain index files, see [2]).

No git really required. You can download the whole website as a zip file from [1]. The directory you're looking for is "netbeans.apache.org/src/content/tutorials/" (you may want to unzip that one only).

Once done we can tackle the git aspects :-).

Cheers,
Antonio

P.S.: I was thinking we may want to use a Lua script instead...

[1]
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

[2]
#!/usr/bin/env sh

# Run this on the directory containing asciidoc files

HTML_DIRECTORY=/home/antonio/REPOS/NETBEANS/platform-tutorials/tutorials
IMAGE_DIRECTORY=/home/antonio/REPOS/NETBEANS/platform-tutorials/images/

for A in `find . -name "*.asciidoc"`
do
    H_NAME=`echo $A | sed 's-asciidoc-html-g'`
    H="$HTML_DIRECTORY/$H_NAME"
    if [ ! -f $H ]; then
        echo "Missing HTML file for $A"
        exit 1
    fi
    echo "$A - $H_NAME"
done

---
[...]
./70/nbm-maven-modulesuite_ru.asciidoc - ./70/nbm-maven-modulesuite_ru.html
./70/nbm-quick-search.asciidoc - ./70/nbm-quick-search.html
./70/nbm-code-generator_pt_BR.asciidoc - ./70/nbm-code-generator_pt_BR.html
./70/nbm-visual_library3.asciidoc - ./70/nbm-visual_library3.html
Missing HTML file for ./70/index_zh_CN.asciidoc
---

This means that "index_zh_CN.asciidoc" has not a corresponding "./70/index_zh_CN.html" file. You can probably dismiss that one.