From: Peter Blemel <pble...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 7:58 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: "Original" NB tutorials?

Here's where I'm at so far. It's not perfect. In fact, looking at it, I was
focused on img src HTML statements and completely overlooked links in body text
(eg. "You can download an example file here ..."  ).  So, I'll need to patch
that up.

I'm out of time for tonight.  I have some other things to do, but will get back
to this soon.

This version<https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArASQL2pSWgomUx_1ksXsCcFOETh?e=p3dthW> has
every image in one monolithic folder, which avoids cross-directory links.  I'm
still thinking about how to split images into version folders in an automated
way....  It also has broken links in comments. Have a look if you have time.

[https://outlook-1.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/generic_16x16.png]asciidoc-tutorials.tgz<https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArASQL2pSWgomUx_1ksXsCcFOETh?e=p3dthW>

Peter