Hi all,

So we no have a PR with the proper images [1], I think. I'd appreciate some pairs of less tired eyes taking another look before merging.

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/pull/581

El 24/1/22 a las 15:50, Peter Blemel escribió:
Antonio,

I haven't been through all of the tutorials, but many of the ones that I've
been looking at have problems.  For example,
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-javacc-lexer.html has "stock trader"
graphics.
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-copyfqn.html has "POV Ray" graphics
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-code-completion.html Stock trader
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-java-hint.html Stock trader
and so on.

It looks like the tutorials each used to live in its own directory, many using
the same file name for their individual graphics - which was fine because the
directory structure at the time kept the file names from colliding with each
other. When they were subsequently all put into one folder, files with the same
name became a problem. Each tutorial copied into the directory overwrote files
already there. Now they all link to the same graphic because the individual
graphics were not renamed.

Brad suggested re-creating the images to bring them up-to-date. That will take
some time. Giving all of the old files unique file names and fixing each HTML
file is also a lot of work.  Another, easier solution is to rebuild the
tutorials folder using the original directory structure. That will not bring
the graphics up to date, but will solve the problem in an expedient way.

Best,
Peter