On Tue, 22 Feb 2022 at 10:47, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
> We can highlight some things in the blog announcement and then simply point
> to the milestone where the fixes are listed.

We're almost saying the same thing then! :-)  I think we should move
to a single download page (rather than separate features / downloads
pages), just put that same short highlights list at the top of it as
well as in the separate blog announcement?

Either way, still need to work out what the highlights are!