On Mon, Feb 21, 2022 at 10:39 AM Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 at 16:23, Geertjan Wielenga
> <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> For a full link, now we have issues and PRs under same system, it
> might be better to link directly to the milestone - eg.
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/milestone/15?closed=1
>
> What a pity milestone 13 is 15! :-)

Maybe a late comment and lessons learned but looking at the list of items
there seems to be a significant lack of issue (JIRA or github) issue
references in PR titles.  I always assume the general rule was to include
the related ticket to help in eventually closing it out in the applicable
issue tracking system.

Will any referenced issue tickets get fully closed out as part of the
release process or is that up to the developer?  I kind of see it pending
inclusion in an actual release before closing it out (although granted with
Github issues, the PR gets closed as part of this so maybe that a plus for
the github issue usage)

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com