Hi,

I would like to ask if it's really necessary to approve every update of plugin
or new version tag?
I know that each version is basically a new plugin, but if you verify the first
one, it's very likely that the next one won't cause any problems.
Also it's a third party plugin, so it may contain some bugs.
Btw. I'm also waiting for approval ;)

thanks, m.