Dne 03. 06. 22 v 11:32 Neil C Smith napsal(a):
On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 23:13, Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com> wrote:
(ASF is not in favor of creating non standard mailing lists besides
dev, users and private) and we just send direct messages to each other.

But somewhat more in favour than having too many discussions and
decisions happening off-lists and unarchived via direct messages! ;-)

We had this discussion fairly recently with regards to releases and
the number of private conversations we'd been having.  We also
discussed a separate list, but made the decision to use a [RELEASES]
tag on dev@ instead, and only move to a new list if it became too much
noise.  In my opinion, particularly considering I argued for a new
list originally, having on dev@ has been a net positive.

I would suggest trying to bring these mails initially on dev@ with a
[PLUGINS] tag in the subject line and see how it goes.

OK, fair enough. I agree.

FYI, Carlos & Geertjan.

-Jirka