Hi Michal,

as you correctly guessed it yourself every update of plugin is a brand new binary from the process point of view which can potentially contain regressions. The question here really stands whether we as NetBeans community want to guarantee certain level of quality for NetBeans plugin users. I for one would strongly prefer not relaxing the approval criteria but rather speeding up the process by engaging more volunteers who would help with plugin verifications. After all you are in fact complaining about the fact that you had to wait, aren't you?

I am sorry about that and hereby confirm that your plugin has been published in the Plugin Portal update center already.

Thanks for your feedback.

-Jirka