I do as well use the platform zip for the same reasons as Joerg (even if we
use Maven most of the time other envrionments), but I can certainly go with
the whole bundle, but please it needs to be properly documented. Not sure I
will be able to remember in a few month the exact command-line you suggest
above.

Cheers,

JM