On 23/01/18 8:23 AM, Michael Bien wrote:
no they won't get merged automatically.

quote from Neil's notice mail:
> All open pull requests for NB17 will be pushed to NB18.

I've read that, and I read it again before sending the message.
Guess I read it as

   "All unapproved pull requests..."

And I'm usually so literal...

The universe conspires so I'll run a custom version of NB.

-ernie

milestones are just a way to roughly organize PRs around deadlines.

-mbien