Hi Jonathan,

hmm, this is weird since this is actually a reviewed tutorial, which means the images must have disappeared some time later.
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-quick-start.html

the images should be (hopefully) all in the website repo:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/

I found several new-project pngs in there. It might be also worth to refresh some of the older ones since the UI changed in some places.

Contributions are always welcome, esp for doc and tutorials. Simply clone the repo and file PRs against it. Smaller changes can be done directly by following the link from the website with the github UI (but for larger changes it is probably easier to work with a local clone).

thanks in advance!

best regards,
michael