awesome!

some image fixes are still pending:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/pull/648

-mbien

On 08.03.23 19:03, Jonathan Bergh wrote:
Hej, thanks a lot for the info and the responses - it seems the current
issues will be fixed by Erics PR but I will keep my eyes open for any
potential improvements vis a vis updated images of the UI etc.

Thanks for your help
Regards
Jonathan

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 3:44 PM Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi,
  I found the old images and apply the renaming.
  Proposed a PR to fix that.

  Thanks for reporting

Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Michael Bien <mbie...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 8 mars 2023 06:53
À : dev@netbeans.apache.org; Jonathan Bergh <bergh.jonat...@gmail.com>
Objet : Re: Netbeans website tutorials / images

Hi Jonathan,

hmm, this is weird since this is actually a reviewed tutorial, which means
the images must have disappeared some time later.
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-quick-start.html

the images should be (hopefully) all in the website repo:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/

I found several new-project pngs in there. It might be also worth to
refresh some of the older ones since the UI changed in some places.

Contributions are always welcome, esp for doc and tutorials. Simply clone
the repo and file PRs against it. Smaller changes can be done directly by
following the link from the website with the github UI (but for larger
changes it is probably easier to work with a local clone).

thanks in advance!

best regards,
michael