Hi,

Based on this comment (
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/pull/648#issuecomment-1462588002)
I have set up a PR to reduce the image sizes a little, as I too found them
very large and it made it a bit awkward to read the tut easily.

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/pull/649#issue-1619975372

I have also had a look at some of the other tutorials, which have broken
image links, and managed to correct of few of them, but there seem to be
images missing from the actual repo? Perhaps I misunderstand. What is the
best way to get these through? Set up a draft PR and people who more about
what has been done, can correct and / or update? It would be nice to have
the whole tutorial part of the website working since I think such a good
resource and good advertisement for the NB platform.

Regards
Jonathan
ᐧ