Hi,

Am Dienstag, dem 11.04.2023 um 11:27 +0000 schrieb Glenn Holmer:
> My hope is that the JDK8 gang will see
> the error of their ways and come back to the fold after losing the vote.

please lets stay civil here.

I think it is clear, that there is disagreement, but that does not
mean, that one of the groups is better or worse. I think that both
camps "JDK 8 should stay" and "JDK 8 is dead" have their points and I
also think that the difference is mostly in the weighing of the
arguments and drawing conlusions from that.

Greetings

Matthias