My feeling on this discussion is that, yes, it’s unfortunate that we’re
getting to fruitful discussion only at this late stage — but better late
than never and without this useful thread we wouldn’t have been getting
where we’re getting at all.

Could one way forward be to do a Zoom call with all those invested in this
(and then bring everything decided back to this mailing list) during the
coming week, unless we can already predict that that will not bring us
further.

Gj