> As a side note, some files in the repository (typically samples) are using
> 3-clause (if I get that correctly) BSD license

Last time this was a talking point you couldn't tweak the installer
without changing the source code that was under the standard CDDL +
GPL w/ CPE license. So each custom installer was a derivative work.

Using BSD for samples and such was a very good change.

I'm not really sure if Apache is OK with BSD samples.

Then again, not sure if the Apache license would be a blocking point
anymore as it's much more commercial friendly.

--emi