On 03/10/17 12:18, Jan Lahoda wrote:
On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:
I've added '**/nbproject/*-impl.xml' and '**/nbproject/genfiles.properties'
to the rat exclusion list. (Note: **/nbproject/, so that affects qa-test
projects as well, and not */nbproject that only affects the module).

I personally would probably be more strict and and exclude specifically
**/nbproject/build-impl.xml and **/nbproject/jfx-impl.xml. Would it be
possible to grep the excluded files for word "CDDL", to be sure there's no
forgotten license header in them? Using ** seems OK to me.

See PR #46 https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/46
with the new patterns for exclusion.

I'll investigate the grep operation on CDDL and will post here with my findings.

Cheers,
Antonio