Sorry, I probably should have been more precise.

All I meant was a check that the files excluded from Rat don't have the
original license header (as due to the excludes, Rat would no longer report
them). I tried to check, and it seems that none of the excluded files has
the headers, so this should be OK.

Thanks,
     Jan