I see. I started to think about moving the bits to proper place on the
lasts weekend, but then I realized that the release is so bad, that we need
release 1.5.1 anyway. Thus I stopped trying.

All bugs reported against 1.5 version have been fixed. It is possible to
release 1.5.1 now. Does it still make sense to do official release of
version 1.5 or can we skip that?

-jt