On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 at 10:17 Geertjan Wielenga <
geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think this is the most urgent task -- we need a new source ZIP
> (that's how artifacts are made available for review),

To clarify if the point in brackets was in reply to my question(?), I meant
why do we need to *build* a source zip?  ie. can we make it such that an
ant task isn't required, and the GitHub source zip / git command Matthias
used results in the correct output?  Having a git clone of the tag and the
source zip having different contents feels like a recipe for problems?

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith