On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 5:25 PM, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter
<rich...@simkorp.com.br> wrote:
> Em 15/01/2018 06:34, Geertjan Wielenga escreveu:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please vote on releasing Apache NetBeans 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc2! If
>> this voting passes, another similar voting will be started on
>> gene...@incubator.apache.org, and if that passes too, then we can
>> release this version.
>

> I know I'm not being active in NetCat testing for a long while, but I can
> use few hours this week for J2EE testing.
> Does this version works with 8.2 plugins? I can test the RC2, but only
> having certain plugins that are requirement for our daily job (like GWT4NB).
> If this is not the right place to ask, I'll just wait and see.

Please, read the vote announcement again.

The Beta release is all about IP clearance. It is not about features
and Java EE has not been donated yet anyway, so what you're writing
here makes no sense -- can you not reply immediately and, instead,
read the e-mail at the start of this thread again, a few times?

Thanks,

Gj