Von: Peter Steele <steeleh...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. März 2018 17:30
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Apache HTML/Java UI instead of ... Oracle will remove
JavaFXfromOracle JDK

Toni

Apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I'm just frustrated with a lot of the
conversations here. If I miss interpreted you "selling" dukescript to the group
I apologies. There are, what looks to be, so many intermingled conversations
here.

People are trying to solve a problem which doesn't currently need solving, I'd
rather people concentrate on the current product and make that better rather
than waste time working out how replace swing.