Hi Netbeans mentors + PPMC.

I feel that NetBeans is getting ready to graduate, and would welcome
other opinions on this (either here or on the private@ list if really
needed), especially from mentors.

I think there are more donations upcoming but as the NetBeans PPMC has
demonstrated it knows how to handle those I don't think they are an
obstacle to graduating, also as the trademarks transfer is complete or
about to be completed.

For the PPMC, one useful step towards that is creating a
self-assessment based on
https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html
.
The "How To Use" sections links to examples. Could someone from the
PPMC take the lead on that? This can happen in parallel with
graduation discussions.

-Bertrand