+1 to Geertjan words.

I am particulary concerned about:

"CD30 The code can be built in a reproducible way using widely available standard tools."

We of course can build NetBeans using "widely available standard tools" (Apache Ant).

But I am not sure the build is reproducible if the binaries required to build cannot be downloaded from hg.netbeans.org/binaries. For an example see this thread [1] from yesterday.

We have made an effort to download binaries from elsewhere after the first donation, mainly maven repositories, but I think we're not fully independent of hg.netbeans.org as of yet. There's work to do here, IMHO.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/netbeans-dev/201809.mbox/%3Cd1cefd04-0be6-1ed9-301a-8a6ba8afb2ed%40kolabnow.com%3E