There are just so many open items right now, there simply isn’t time for
this TLP process right now.

Can mentors please assist in helping Eric Barboni with his requests for
assistance regarding Maven artefacts and in getting the DNS management of
NetBeans zones received from Oracle set up.

Thanks,

Gj