Uh ... my application is often used in areas without any network connection. Even though the UI is not the most beautiful in the world it is a very helpful tool and I use JavaHelp quite extensively. Of course I am in line with Time, a chance is needed but we should have the case in mind for off-line users. With JavaHelp I like that it is integrated to my application and not some website - it ships with it integrated nicely. This could of course be solve easy by simply add a Help->Update Offline Help and it simply dumps the current online help to disk for offline usage. Maybe even automatically avoiding a menu item, using the same idea as the Update Server that on startup the app is checking of the online documentation has been updated and pops up a suggestion to the user to "Want to update offline documentation", i.e. the online help always has a offline copy by default.

Bernd