Yes. And didn’t know about this. Would be great if you’d take the lead and
put some basic content together on the Wiki as a starting point around
this, with the ultimate aim of having that on netbeans.apache.org. Or else
I will do so during this week — i.e., a summary of the discussions re
branding, bundling, references to apache.org and our own specificities.

Gj