So, that bring us back to the question of bundling.

Imagine Amazon or Oracle, for example, would want to bundle the Apache
NetBeans binaries with their JDK.

Does that mean that they cannot use the name 'Apache NetBeans'?

To some extent, that would not be a problem, I guess, since the most likely
scenario is that Amazon or Oracle would first add a few plugins of their
own (i.e., some kind of AWS connector etc) and only then would they bundle
the binary with their JDK. At that point, they'd have their own
distribution of Apache NetBeans and they'd call it something different
anyway, i.e., they wouldn't want to call it Apache NetBeans, they'd call it
'Corretto SDK' or something like that.

But, in any case, if they were to want to call it Apache NetBeans, they
would not be able to do so.

Gj