Sure, if we know what Java EE 8 support means. So far, there have been
various separate e-mail discussions and issues, but we really need a
thorough specification describing what NetBeans must provide in order to
provide support for Java EE 8. Can you provide that? Provide it here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Feature+Request+Outlines

Gj