I would definitely support Joe on this. It's been painful. We now created a
Uber jar which has all dependency jars and placed it in the classpath and it
still fails to load the driver jars. It throws back kerberos error that it
doesn't have a right keytab. Main thing is considering the fact that NIFI is
built to be a light weighted application, we shouldn't keep adding jars in
classpath lib.

We need this DBCP component to support hive2 with kerberos principal and
keytab setup and make it work in a straight forward way. If it is
NoClassFound issues, then it is fine(we can create an uber jar and point
that lib path instead of having it in classpath lib). But when it is
something more than that, then there is no point in having tool do it or
having it as a component that supports hive.