Hi Team,

I have been exploring NiFi for couple of days now.

NiFi is running on a machine which is not a prt of Hadoop cluster. I want to
put files into HDFS from an external source. How do I configure the Hadoop
cluster host details in the NiFi?

I can get the file from remote source using GetSFTP processor and write it into
the Hadoop edge node using PutSFTP, followed by PutHDFS.
But I would like to know if there is any way to directly write the FlowFile to
HDFS using PutHDFS without writing to Hadoop name node.

Could you please help me to identify the same?

Regards,
Ramkishan Betta,
Consultant, BT e-serv India,
Bengaluru - INDIA