Hi Bryan,

Thanks for nice info...It would really help me.
Facing one issue while designing putHDFS process.After putting the putHDFS
configuration details I am getting the error mentioning security
authentication .After the analysis I found that these is due to permission
of userid.
So where can we put the userid and password so that when it connect to hdfs
first login by that id and then pulls back data.As I know it should be done
in the nifi.properties file.But can you please share where I can add these
details?

Thanks
Digvijay P.