Shweta,

I think your issue demonstrates one of my minor complaints with NiFi --
that you always have to think in terms of several little, built-in pieces
to get a simple job done. Sometimes it's fun, like a puzzle, but other
times, I don't feel like dealing with it. That's why I wrote this:
https://github.com/mring33621/scripting-for-nifi. A short, custom JS or
Groovy script could have handled your JSON data munging in a single stroke.

-Matt