I must admit i hadn't considered how the layout of the graph may look if the
components are made larger.
I think if it would mess up the layout then 1.0 makes a lot more sense. If we
can either auto-reposition the
components though then it would be fine. Or perhaps, if we kept the components
the same size, until 1.0
and at that point we could resize the components. That way, most of the changes
would come into play for
0.6 and then in 1.0 we would provide additional styling. Though I don't know
what kind of additional effort
that may add...