All,

While testing the original RC I came across a couple of issues with the new
GetSplunk processor.

The first issue relates to being able to specify the timezone through a
processor property, so that the timezone used for searching will match with
splunk's timezone.
The second is is that GetSplunk incorrectly clears it's state when NiFi
starts up causing to pull data it has already pulled.

I'd like to re-open NIFI-1420 and submit fixes for these problems before we
make the next RC. I should be able to do this shortly.

Thanks,

Bryan