All,

We found an issue with the PutElasticsearch processor as well, it doesn't
evaluate EL expressions using the flow file attributes for the Index and
Document Type properties. This is a simple fix, I've written it up as
NIFI-1666 [1] and will have a PR very shortly. I'd like to get this into
0.6.0 as well.

Thanks,
Matt